AIR SEYCHELLES

Air Seychelles is the national aircraft of Seychelles, working in various residential between island flights inside Seychelles. Air Seychelles likewise offers 8 global goals to its travelers.

Air Seychelles is an administration possessed enterprise, with 60% value held by the Government of Seychelles. The rest 40% value is possessed by Etihad Airways, an Abu Dhabi based worldwide carrier gathering. The head office of Air Seychelles is at the Seychelles International Airport in Mahe city of Seychelles.Air Seychelles is additionally enlisted with IATA under the code “HM”. Air Seychelles’ bank of HR incorporates ca. 650 employees.The incomes created via Air Seychelles during the most recent year were roughly US$ 100 Million.

 

History

Set up in 1977 by the merger of Air Mahe and Inter-Island Airways, Air Seychelles started its household flight activities. Air Seychelles began universal flights in 1983, with its first departure from Mahe to London through Franfurt. A Douglas DC-10 air specialty was utilized for this first flight, which was gained on wet rent from British Caledonia Airways. Air Seychelles was under full Government possession from its establishing in 1977 till the year 2012, when Etihad Airways procured 40% stake in its shareholding. Etihad Airways quickly infused US$ 45 Million into the organization, which were mostly used to upgrade the armada capacities of Air Seychelles.