Airline Helpline is a young venture which is catching pace with all the travel enthusiasts out there. Thus, with the aid of this platform one can achieve cheap airline tickets and discounted airline deals. This venture also helps passengers to make all travel-related changes like – Flight cancellations, seat up-gradation, flight status and more!
Hence, China Airlines is Taiwan’s largest airline. It was founded in 1959 and Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) and Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) are its hubs. This airline flies to over 100 destinations. Passengers are usually happy with their services and have only good things to say about it.
Call Airline Helpline at 1-877-391-6188
Thus, if one wants to make travel an every month habit and are looking for cheap airline deals and tickets then Airline Helpline is the platform to focus on. Apart from just the booking, Airline Helpline also makes travel-related changes. Thus, making one’s travel simple and hassle-free!
Flight Cancellations and Refund
There are times when one books cheap airline tickets, however a situation arises when there is a need to cancel the booked tickets. Thus, one can approach us. However, a cancellation fee will apply. For domestic travel one will have to pay $200 plus the fare difference. For international travel one will have to pay $300 plus the fare difference.
The refund will depend on the ticket type. However if one cancels their ticket within 24 hours of booking they may get the entire refund back (T&C apply)
Web Check-in Policy
One can eCheck-in online 24 hours before the flight departs. There are certain rules for eCheck-in that should be followed
- eCheck-In is available 3-24 hours before the flight departs
- This rule does not apply for very large groups
- The eCheck-in process does not cater to special meals and special services
- eCheck-in passengers should be at the airport two hours before the flight departs
In the case of infant policy, a passenger can travel with an infant on their lap. Thus, a ticket will not have to be purchased for them. However, the airline should be informed in advance. Also, a passenger is allowed to travel with only one infant on the lap. If the passenger is traveling with two infants then a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
If your child turns two on the way back, then a proper seat ticket will have to be purchased for the child.
Children who are very young and traveling alone are seen to be unaccompanied minors. Most airlines such as China Airlines provides assistance to these children from the point of departure to the arrival in the final destination.
At what age can one take up the unaccompanied minor policy
- Children over 3 months but under 3 years require an attendant. Reservations must be 5 days in advance.
- Children over 3 years but under 5 years require an attendant. Up to four unaccompanied minors in this age group may be accepted for each attendant. Reservations must be 5 days in advance.
- For children over 5 years but under 12 years, an attendant is not required. Reservations should be made 72 hours in advance.
Also, one can carry guide dogs for passengers who are blind. However, the airline should be contacted in advance. The guide dog cannot sit on a seat and the owner of the dog should bring with them a moisture absorbent mat on which the dog will be required to sit. It’s necessary that the guide dog is trained and muzzled.
Carry on Baggage
Thus, First and Dynasty Class: 2 Bags + 1 Personal Item
Also, Economy Class: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 22 x 14 x 9 in/56 x 36 x 23 cm (length + width + height)
- Hence, maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 7kg
Checked- Baggage Allowance
Thus, First and Dynasty class passengers
- Checked Baggage Allowance: 2 pieces
- Also, maximum Dimensions of each piece: 62 linear inches/158 cm (length + width + height)
- Therefore, maximum Weight of each piece: 32 kg
Economy class passengers
- Checked Baggage Allowance: 2 pieces
- Maximum Dimensions of each piece: 62 linear inches/158 cm (length + width + height)
- Thus, maximum Combined Dimensions of both pieces: 107 in/273 cm
- Also, maximum Weight of each piece: 23 kg
Thus, to know more about the excess baggage fee one can contact China Airlines Airline Helpline
Seats and Classes at China Airlines
This is a basic fare and one doesn’t really need to pay much here.
This is more expensive than the basic Economy Class. However, this class is more flexible and one may avail some amenities here as well
This is the most luxurious class on the plane. Thus, if one wants to travel in style, this is the apt class
China Airlines Airline Help | One stop solution for all travel-related issues
Thus, one should contact the number given above – one can not only gather cheap airline tickets but also make several changes like flight cancelations and more. We want each individual to travel to be simple and memorable.