Airline Helpline is a 24/7 customer service and helpline support where one can make changes and solve queries relating to flight cancellations, seat up-gradation is more. Apart from this – one can also make bookings here. Thus one can book cheap airline tickets and cheap airline deals
Hence, a British Low cost carrier – was founded in 1995. It is considered the largest airline in the United Kingdom. It has its headquarters in London Luton Airport. The carrier flies to about 135 destinations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. A highly esteemed airline
Also, things to keep in mind about EasyJet Airlines
Flight Cancellation and Refund
Hence, one can call us and get their tickets cancelled
- A cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel
- Nonetheless, a fee of $300 plus fare difference for International travel
For refund, the ticket depends on the ticket type. Also, if one cancels their ticket within 24 hours of booking then they may get the enture refund (T&C apply)
Web Check-in Policy
One can check-in starting 60 days and ending 2 hours before the flight departs. There are certain guidelines that one can follow
- Available to all passengers carrying hand baggage only (strictly limited to one piece no larger than 22 x 16 x 8in/ 55 x 40 x 20 cm)
- Print your boarding pass at any time during this period.
- Go straight to security at the airport.
- Proceeed to you departure gate. The boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure.
If your child is below two years of age then he/she can sit on the passengers lap. However, only one infant can sit on the lap. If the passenger is traveling with two infant then a seat will have to be bought for the second child. Make sure to inform the airline in advance about the infant.
There is certain age criterion in which the child cannot travel alone and have to take upon the unaccompanied minor policy. This policy basically provides a service and assists the child from the time to flight departs till the time it lands on the final destination. Thus, this way the child is not confused through the process as there is someone there to guide and assist him/her!
Thus, live animals, except service dogs are not allowed on all UK domestic flights and on all flights starting and finishing within mainland Europe (excluding UK routes).
Service dogs and helping dogs will not be permitted to travel on flights to/from UK to mainland Europe or to/from Morocco.
Hence, to know more about the pet policy one can contact EasyJet Airlines Airline Helpline
Carry On Baggage Policy
- Thus, maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 22 x 16 x 8in/ 55 x 40 x 20 cm (length + width + height)
Checked – Baggage Policy
- EasyJet charges a flat fee for every item of checked baggage up to 44lb/20kg.
- Also, the applicable online fee will be displayed at the time of booking baggage
- Alternatively, you may choose to pay at the airport, but it will be a higher fee.
Seats and Classes
Hence, this low cost carrier only has economy class. The class is comfortable and the price is also highly reasonable.
Airline Helpline | Best customer service platform
Thus, Airline Helpline is the best 24/7 customer service and helpline support which solves all travel related queries and changes. Apart from that it is also a platform where one can book cheap airline tickets and cheap airline deals.