Etihad Airways Helpline is a venture where one can find the Etihad airways tickets, best airline deals and cheap flights with Etihad Airlines and other associated airlines. Not only that, but one can also make certain changes and modifications by contacting 1-877-391-6188. In case one needs to know about flight cancellation, seat up-gradation, Flight status, Pet policy, minor policy and more – just call us!
Founded in 2003, this is a very esteem airline. It operates from Abu Dhabi International Airport. This airline flies to over 90 destinations in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and more. This airline caters to all strata of the society and has an extremely warm and welcoming cabin crew.
One can enjoy this flight and not realize how the time flies by. The in-flight amenities keep one busy and the seats – whether be Business Class or Economy Class are comfortable and relaxing.
Cancellation policy of Etihad Airways
There are many situations when passengers need to cancel their flight. The good news is that cancellation can occur, however, a cancellation fee will have to be paid. In the case of domestic travel, the cancellation fee is $200 plus the fare difference. In terms of International Travel, the fare is $300 plus the fare difference. If one wants to cancel their flight or know the flight status then contact Ethihad Airways Helpline.
The web check-in process at Etihad
The web check-in process at Etihad and Etihad airways flight status is simple. One doesn’t have to stand in long lines and the web check-in can happen with the help of the internet. However, there are certain requirements
- One may have to use a PNR, Etihad Guest Number, or e-ticket number for identification when checking in
- This can happen in only flights operated by Etihad
- People with a group of more than 8 passengers cannot check-in online
- This is applicable for flights operated within 2-24 hours
The Etihad check-in counters open three hours before the flight is scheduled to depart. Thus the check-in closes 60 minutes before the flight departs. However, there are exceptions like Diamond First Class and Pearl buy cheap flight tickets & Business Class Flight deals, Business Class passengers at Abu Dhabi. Here the check-in closes 45 minutes before the flight is said to depart
Get Infant Policy Information at Etihad Airways Helpline
There is also an Infant Policy at Etihad Airways. Good news for those travelling with children below two years. The infant can sit on the adult’s lap and a ticket does not need to be bought. However, if the same adults are travelling with more than two infants then a seat will have to be bought for the second infant.
To know about how much to pay while travelling with infants internationally call Etihad Airways Helpline (usually the child is charged 10% of the adult fare plus taxes)
Get Pet Policy Information at Etihad Airways Helpline
The animals in the cabin can only be falcons and there are certain conditions to adhere to:
Diamond First Class
- Here one is allowed up to two falcons per guest. Charge for each falcon will be three times the normal excess baggage rate of the journey
- Two additional falcons can be taken when an extra seat is purchased in the same class. There are no excess baggage charges for the additional falcon!
Pearl Business Class
- Again one allow up to two falcons per guest. The charge is yet again three times the normal excess baggage rate
- Here again, two additional falcons can be carry when an extra seat is bought within the same class. There is no excess baggage for additional falcons
Coral Economy Class
- Here one falcon per guest permit. Charge for one falcon will be three times the normal excess baggage rate
- Here the rules are a little different as only one falcon can be carried when an extra seat is a purchase. There will be no excess baggage charges for the additional falcon
Baggage Policy At Etihad Airways Helpline
one can understand the baggage policy of Etihad Airways. Here one distinguishes between carry-on luggage and Checked-in baggage
Carry-on luggage – one can carry one bag and one personal item.
Carry-on luggage for Coral Economy Class
- 1 bag is allow
- The dimension should be – 45 linear in/115 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum weight – 7kg
Carry-on luggage for Pearl Business and Diamond First Class
- 2 pieces of bags allow
- The maximum dimension should be – 45 linear in/115 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum weight – 12 kg
Most flights except for those to the USA and Canada use weight concept. The weight should not exceed:
- Diamond First Class – 50 kg
- Pearl Business Class – 40 kg
- Coral Economy Class – 30 kg
- Infants – 10 kg
Flights to the USA and Canada use the piece concept
Baggage for Coral Economy Class
- Two bags allow
- Maximum weight should be 30 kg
- Maximum dimension should be 17 in x 28 in x 35 in / 45 cm x 72 cm x 90 cm
Baggage for Pearl Business Class Flight
- Two bags allow
- Maximum weight should be 40 kg
- Maximum dimension – 17 in x 28 in x 35 in / 45 cm x 72 cm x 90 cm
Baggage for Diamond First Class
- 2 bags are allow
- Maximum weight should be 40 kg
- The maximum dimension – 17 in x 28 in x 35 in / 45 cm x 72 cm x 90 cm
Various seats and classes at Etihad Airways
At Etihad one has the Economy Class where the seats are standard and the costings are economical. Then there is the Business Class where the seats can transform into a flatbed. The price is definitely much higher than the Economy Class. Finally, there comes the First Class, which is pretty much a suite and it shouts luxury. If you’re willing to splurge then a no better way to travel than in the First Class!
For a seat, up-gradation contact Etihad Airways Helpline at 1-877-391-6188
Book Flights with Airline Helpline and get an instant discount on flights tickets, best deals of the day & save maximum. Get all the information about Flight Reservation, Flight Cancellation, Flight Change, Flight Upgrades, Flight Status, Online Check-In, Seat Assignment, Baggage Policy, Pet Policy, Infant Policy 24*7 with Airline Helpline. We are Happy to Help you. Call Now +1 866-854-1804
Also Read About Aeromexico Airline: Click Here