Airline Helpline is gaining popularity in only a matter of some time. We are a 24/7 customer service platform and Helpline support where one can make various changes like flight cancellations, selection of seats, flight status and more. Apart from that one can also solve queries and issues relating to the airline policies. Also, some good news – one can also book cheap airline deals and cheap airline tickets through our forum.
This airline began as a low-cost airline in June 2016. Chisinau International Airport (KIV) is the airline’s main base of operations. People have only good things to say about this airline
Things to Keep in Mind about FlyOne Airlines
Flight Cancellation and Refund
- One can cancel their already booked tickets
- A cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel
- A fee of $300 plus fare difference for international travel
The refund depends on the ticket type. One may get their entire refund if they cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking (T&C Apply)
Web Check-in Policy
One can check-in online starting 24 hours and ending 4 hours before the flight departs. One can use the online option if –
- One has an electronic ticket and their first flight is on Fly One
- One can access their reservation with the confirmation code or e-ticket number
- You should not be a special needs passenger
One can also opt for ticket counter check-in
- Fly One (5F) offers a 90% discount from the base adult’s fare for infants aged 0-23 months.
- The infant must be held by the traveling adult for the duration of the flight.
- Children aged 2-11 fares are 25% less than the base adult’s fare and must be stated at the time of booking.
- Fly One (5F) accepts the transport of small dogs and cats that fit in a carrier that will fit in the space under the seat in front.
- Total weight must not exceed 8kg and the size must not exceed 115 cm (25 x 40 x 50).
The requirements to travel with the pet on FlyOne Airlines
- The pet must have a passport
- Also, a certificate of the pet’s health must be presented when checking in at the airport
- Documentation of vaccination must be presented
- Thus, a permit for export/import/transit might be required
- Also, the animal must have an electronic device (chip, transponder) implanted or a visible identification tattoo.
Carry on Baggage
Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- 100 centimeters (43 x 32 x 25 cm) / 40 linear inches (17 x 13 x 10 in) including handles and wheels
- Weigh no more than 8kg / 18lbs
- Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
- A jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty-free items, and assistive devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, etc.) do not count towards your carry-on allowance.
Checked Baggage Policy
- Small bag – up to 10kg and 115cm: € 10 at booking / € 20 at other time
- Standard bag – up to 23kg and 158cm: € 15 at booking / € 30 at other time
- Heavier bag – 23kg to 32kg and 158cm: € 30 at booking / € 50 at other time
- Bigger size bag – up to 23kg over 158cm up to 203cm: € 30 at booking / € 50 at other time
- Heavier and bigger size bag – 23kg to 32kg and 158cm to 203 cm: €45 at booking / € 70 at other time
Various Seats and Classes
This is the most basic fare class and the prices here are very reasonable.
Airline Helpline | Best 24/7 customer service platform
Thus, Airline Helpline is the best customer service and Helpline Support which deals with changes/queries and all other issues. One can also book cheap airline tickets and best-discounted deals through this platform!