Airline Helpline is an extraordinary platform which allows one to avail cheap airline deals and cheap airline tickets easily. This platform is young and has picked up the pace very quickly. Not only does it aid in making budgeted travel possible, but also helps to make changes which include flight cancellations, seat up-gradation, flight status and more!
Hence, this esteemed airline was founded in 1950. It is regarded as one of the first commercial airlines that was formed in the Middle East. This airline flies to over 40 destinations which include the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe. At the end of the day, passengers only have good things to say about Gulf Air Airlines!
Call Airline Helpline at 1-877-391-6188
So, if one is seeking a budgeted journey and is looking for cheap airfares, then Gulf Airlines is the one to opt for. Here one will avail not only cheap airline tickets but also travel will become simpler as this platform helps with flight cancellations, seat up-gradation, flight status and much more. You can call our reservation desk on the above number and find your travel adventures taking form.
Several Points to Keep in Mind before Boarding the Flight
Carry on Baggage Allowance
Falcon Gold Business Class:
- Thus, one bag and the maximum dimensions 22 x 16 x 12 in/55 x 40 x 30 cm
- Therefore, one garment carrier (maximum width 8 in/20 cm)
- plus One briefcase (maximum dimensions 17 x 15 x 12 in/43 x 38 x 30 cm)
- Also, maximum total weight: 9 kg
- Also, one bag (maximum dimensions 17 x 15 x 12 in/45 x 40 x 30 cm)
- Thus, maximum Weight: 6 kg
- Falcon Gold Business Class passengers can carry 40 kg
- Also, Economy Class passengers can carry 30kg
Thus, Frequent flyers traveling on flights operated by Gulf Air receive an automatic extra baggage allowance over and above the allowance shown on the ticket. Extra baggage allowance:
- Silver frequent flyer: 15 kg
- Thus, gold frequent flyer: 20 kg
- Also, black frequent flyer: 25 kg
To know more about the excess baggage fee one can call us at Gulf Air Airlines Helpline
Web check-in Policy
Gulf Air allows for online check-in 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight departs. Thus, today one doesn’t have to stand in long lines and can check-in through the comfort of one’s home, office or even a café.
Apart from web check-in one can also avail Early check-in and Falcon Gold Check-in!
Thus, after availing cheap airline tickets, one can also make cancellations. You will have to approach us for the same. The process is simple, however, one would have to pay a cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel and $300 plus fare difference for international travel.
Other Important Policies of Gulf Air
In the case of infant policy, a passenger can travel with an infant on their lap ( below two years of age). A ticket will not need to be purchased; however, the airline should be informed in advance. In case the same passenger is traveling with more than one infant – a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
If your child turns two on the way back trip, then a ticket will have to be purchased for him/her.
A certain age group of children traveling alone is said to be unaccompanied minors. Thus, the airline has an unaccompanied minor service which is then compulsory for young children traveling alone to take up. This service assists the child from the point of departure until they reach their final destination.
Children ages 2-4 will be charged 50% of the adult return fare for the route to be traveled by the minor
Children older than 5 years is Free, but the flight attendant escort is not guaranteed
Things to keep in mind about the minor policy
- One can always request an escort for the child who is over the age of four years, however there is no guarantee
- One should ask for the escorts one week in advance
- Also, while booking an escort one has to provide information such as the child’s name, nationality, and spoken language.
- Gulf Air takes full responsibility for the minor for the duration of the journey and delivering the child to the airport of final destination.
The pet policy of Gulf Air does not allow for the carriage of animals in the passenger cabin, except for seeing-eye dogs. Therefore, animals can be shipped as cargo.
There are certain restrictions
- Gulf Air does not suggest sedatives for live animals, however, it can be used at the owner’s discretion
- If one wants to ship their animal then Gulf Air should be informed at least two weeks before the date of travel
To know more about the fee structure one can contact Gulf Air Airlines Helpline
Seats and Classes at Gulf Air
This is the most basic class and the price is very reasonable. Thus, if one wants to fly in budget then this is the class to be.
If one wants to splurge money and fly in luxury then they should fly with Business Class.
Solve All Travel Related Issues with Gulf Air Airline Helpline
Hence, Airline Helpline is a young platform where one can book cheap airline tickets and cheap airline deals. Apart from just the budgeted travel – this platform also solves issues relating the airline policies, flight cancellations, seat up-gradation and much more! We wait to seek new travel adventures with you! Call us at 1-877-391-6188.