If one is looking for a travel platform that provides cheap airline tickets and discounted offers, then nothing better than Airline Helpline. The brilliant and remarkable part about this platform is that apart from the cheap tickets and reasonable fares – lt also aids in making changes which help in making travel simple and easier. These changes can be minute and drastic.
Hence, Korean Air was founded in 1946 and it operates from hubs at Seoul Gimpo International Airport (GMP) and Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN). The airline flies to over 135 destinations. Passengers have only good things to say about Korean Air.
Flight Cancellations and Refund
If one has availed cheap airline tickets and now wants to cancel them – they can simply approach us. The process is easy, but one will have to pay a cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel and $300 plus fare difference for international travel.
The refund depends on the ticket type. If one cancels their ticket within 24 hours of booking then they may get the entire refund (T&C apply)
The Web check-in Policy
Thus, Korean Air does not provide for online check-in. For travel to/from the United States and Europe, one should arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight. Check-in will close 40 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
As far as the infant policy is concerned infants below two years can sit on the passenger’s lap and they don’t need to purchase a seat. The airline should be informed in advance. Also, the passenger can only travel with one infant on their lap. If they are traveling with two infants, then a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
For international travel, an infant will be charged 10% of the adult fare plus taxes.
Children who are aged between five and twelve are not allowed to travel alone and hence it is compulsory for them to undertake the unaccompanied minor assistance. This basically states that if the above-aged children are traveling alone then they will be provided assistance from the airline. This assistance will be there from the point of departure to the final destination!
Those children who are under five years of age cannot travel alone at all. To know about the fee structure one should contact Korean Air Airline Helpline
The pet can travel in the passenger cabin or be shipped as cargo. To carry your pet in the passenger cabin –
- Thus, only domesticated dogs, cats, and birds can travel
- The pet should be comfortable in the kennel
- Also, the pet should have all the health documents
To take the pet as checked-baggage
- Only domesticated animals are allowed
- Hence, the kennel should meet all the requirements
- Pet should have the necessary documents
Carry on baggage
- All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
- In addition to a personal item (overcoat, laptop, purse) passengers are allowed one carry-on bag whose dimensions (length + height + width) does not exceed 115 cm/45 ins and which does not weigh more than 12 kg
- First and Business Class passengers are allowed two carry-on bags whose dimensions (length + height + width) do not exceed 115 cm/45 ins and which does not weigh more than 18 kg
- Economy Class passenger is allowed two pieces of luggage as long as each piece does not weigh more than 23 kg and the sum of the dimensions of both bags does not exceed 107 in/273 cm.
- Each Business Class passenger is allowed two pieces of luggage as long as each piece does not weigh more than 32 kg and the sum of the dimensions of each bag does not exceed 62 in/158 cm.
- Each First Class passenger is allowed two pieces of luggage as long as each piece does not weigh more than 32 kg and the sum of the dimensions of each bag does not exceed 62 in/158 cm.
Seats and Classes at Korean Air
Economy Class is the most basic with not many amenities
Thus, Business Class is more expensive and comfortable
Also, First Class is like an open suite and enthused with luxury
Korean Air Airlines Helpline with solve all Issues!
Thus, one should travel by this platform and not only avail cheap airline deals and cheap airline tickets but also make changes like flight cancellations, and more!