Malaysia Airlines Helpline is a platform where one can book cheap airline tickets and best airline deals. Apart from that one can also make changes like Flight Cancellations, seat up-gradation, and issues concerning pet policy, minor policy, and infant policy. All one has to do is call
You have purchased your cheap airline tickets and are now looking to make cancellations. In such cases one can call Malaysia Airlines Helpline and ask to cancel their ticket. Although the process is easy and simple one will have to pay a cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel and $300 plus fare difference for International travel.
Web Check-in Process of Malaysia Airlines
Today one can easily check-in online and don’t have to stand in long lines. There are certain requirements to check-in online
- One should check-in 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to when the flight departs
- One should have an eTicket with a confirmed booking
- Should not be traveling in a very large group
- Also, you should not be a special needs passenger
The infant policy of Malaysian Airlines is simple. You have purchased the cheap airline tickets and are now wondering about the infant. One can travel with their infant on the lap. However, the flight needs to inform in advance.
The passenger can travel with only one infant. In case, he takes more than one then a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
The pets can only travel as checked baggage. There are certain requirements for them to travel as checked baggage
- Only domesticated animals such as dogs, cats and fish are allowed.
- The kennel meets all requirements
- Your pet should have all the health documents required by your destination
To know more about the fee associated with pet travel contact Malaysia Airlines Helpline
After purchasing cheap airline tickets one needs to keep in mind the baggage policy
Carry on baggage
All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Economy Class passengers are allowed one carry-on bag whose dimensions (length + height + width) does not exceed 115 cm/45 ins
Maximum weight 7 kg
For all locations (except North/South America):
- Maximum Weight for Economy Class Passengers: 30 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Business Class Passengers: 40 kg total
- Maximum Weight for First Class Passengers: 50 kg total
To and from North/South America:
- Maximum Weight for Economy Class Passengers: 23 kg total
- Maximum Weight for Business Class Passengers: /32 kg total
- Maximum Weight for First Class Passengers: 732 kg total
Various Seats and Classes
One can get cheap airline tickets with the aid of Malaysian Airlines Helpline. The Economy Class is basic fare. Thus, if one wants to travel in a budget then this is the place to be
This is also a basic class however it allows for some changes to occur. Thus, this is a little more expensive but comes with more flexibilities
This is an area where one can splurge. So, if you are looking to travel in luxury this is the class. The seats are highly comfortable and can turn into flat-beds
This is the best class available. People who want to spend on their traveling and dire to travel in style then this is the class
Fly with Malaysian Airline Helpline
Thus, contact Malaysian Airline Helpline and now only get cheap airline tickets but also resolve issues like booking your seats, understand flight delays and changes, resolving issues connected to pet policy, minor policy, infant policy and more. We are just a call away!