Most travellers are acquainted with Airline Helpline. It is the best 24/7 customer service and Helpline support which deals with changes like Flight Cancellations, change in personal information, change in date, city pair difference and more. This platform also deals with all travel related queries like the airline policies. Apart from just being a customer service platform – it is also seen as a booking venture, where one can find cheap airline deals and best discounts.
Thus, this airline was founded in 1920. It was in 2018 that Qantas started non-stop flights between Perth, , Australia and London and in 2020, Qantas will turn 100. The airline has made future plans as well – in 2022, the airline plans to operate non-stop flights between London and New York to the East Coast of Australia, known as ‘Project Sunrise’
Things to Keep in Mind about Qantas Airlines
Flight Cancellation and Refund
- Hence, If one needs to cancel their already booked tickets, this can contact Airline Helpline at 1-933-430-6398
- Also, there will be a cancellation fee of $200 plus fare difference for domestic travel
- Thus, fee of $300 plus fare difference for international travel
In case of a refund, it depends on the ticket type. One may get their entire refund if the ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of booking (T&C apply)
Web Check-in Policy
One can easily do online check in with Qantas Airways. There are however some requirements that need to be followed for online check-in
- One should check in 1-24 hours before their domestic flight departs
- One should check in 2-24 hours before your international flight departs
- You must be booked on a flight eligible for online check-in.
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor)
- An adult passenger can travel with an infant on their lap
- The airline needs to be informed in advance
- If a passenger is travelling with more than one infant then a seat will have to be purchased for the additional infant
- If a child turns two, then a ticket will have to be purchased
To know more about the infant policy one can contact Qantas Airways Airline Helpline
Minor policy is basically assistance to a certain age of children travelling alone. Children between six years and eleven cannot travel alone and have to undertake the unaccompanied minor policy if they are travelling international. Also, it is compulsory for children between five and eleven who are travelling without an adult on domestic flights. Those between twelve and fifteen can travel by themselves, however if they wish – they can take up minor assistance.
The policy is for children who are travelling alone (depending on the age) and the airline provides these minors assistance from the point of departure to the point of arrival at their destination
Those aged five and below for domestic and six years and below for international cannot travel at all unless with passengers who are at least 15 years old.
The pets can either be checked as baggage or be shipped as cargo. Thus there are two ways of transporting the pet. Except for service dogs, no other pet can be carried in the passenger cabin of the aircraft.
To know more about the pet policy fee and kennel requirements one can contact Qantas Airways Airline Helpline.
Carry on Baggage
- Thus, all carry on should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front
- Also, carry one baggage should not have any dangerous items.
Checked- Baggage Allowance
- Typically, domestic flights within Australia allow Economy passengers one piece of luggage weighing a maximum of 23kg
- Hence, Business class passengers allow two pieces of luggage weighing a maximum of 32kg
- Also, for international flights to the Americas, Economy passengers are typically allowed two pieces weighing a maximum of 23kg each
To know more about excess baggage fee one can contact us at Qantas Airways Airline Helpline
Various Seats and Classes
Economy Class – the most basic class which is the least expensive
Premium Economy – This is better than the economy and is more flexible
Business Class – This is the most luxurious class and if one wants to travel in luxury then it is the perfect class
First Class – very similar to the Business Class, here one will find personal suites and will get a lot of amenities along with privacy
Qantas Airways Airline Helpline | Best customer service platform
Airline Helpline is the best helpline supports which deals with changes, queries and also make bookings – cheap airline deals and cheap air tickets. Thus Airline Helpline is a very efficient helpline platform that deals with all travel related issues. Thus any travel related problems/changes, or want to book cheap and discounted tickets – then call us at 1-877-391-6188!