Get Instant Support for SWISS International Airline with Airline Helpline. Get all the information and support for SWISS Air Helpline, Reservation, Flight Cancellation, Upgrade, Changes, Baggage Policy and Allowances along with Pet Policy of Swiss Internation Airline. Don’t worry, call us directly at 1-877-391-6188
With it’s headquartered at Euro Airport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg at Basel, Switzerland, Swiss International Airline is the national airline of Switzerland. The primary hub of Swiss Airline is Zurich Airport and the main city to operate at Geneva Airport. Swiss International Airline is a member of the Star Alliance and subsidiary of Lufthansa Group. With its 88 fleets operational, they offer scheduled service to America, including North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia to the destination including San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong and many more.
Swiss International Airline serves more than 110 destinations for around 44 Countries from Geneva and Zurich with its power of 88 Aircraft.
Swiss International Airline expresses his country traditional values and is dedicated to providing its passengers SWISS Air Helpline with the highest Service and product quality. Airline treats their passenger very well and gives their taste bud the mouth water local specialities dishes. They make their passenger feel like they are at home.
Service-Class of Swiss International Airline (SWISS Air Helpline)
Swiss Airline delivers the highest level of leisure and comfort to its First Class Passenger. You will be very relaxed and comfortable with the feeling of refreshes.
- They provide long armchair on long haul flight which the can convert to either Armchair or Comfortable Flat Beds
- They give world-class experience with a wide range of dishes and beverages. Their menus change in every 3 months.
- All the menu is created by the guest chef which they select with the help of Michelin Stars and Gault Millau point. All these menus are specially designed to show and focus the regional and seasonal specialities of Switzerland.
- For the entertainment of their first-class passenger, they offer a wide variety of latest Movies, Games, and number of magazines which also include the Swiss Universe Magazine.
- For First Class passenger, they have a separate check-in desk at the terminal.
- Swiss Airline gives free baggage allowance for 3 bags under 32 Kgs each.
- They provide an amenity kit for all travel essentials.
SWISS Bussiness Class
They provide exclusive service for their Business Class Passengers. Many travel professionals have voted this for the best in Europe many times. When you travel to SWISS Airline Business Class, you will feel more relaxed than ever.
The new SWISS Business seat is spacious which can convert into flatbed which is about 2-Meter in length. They are provided with integrated massage function. Passengers are treated with a SWISS taste of Switzerland and can enjoy award-winning cuisine with several meal courses in addition to fine wines. Further, their menu changes every 3 months which is to prepare and select by the best chefs of Switzerland. They focus mainly on regional and seasonal specialities.
Passengers are covered here with a variety of in-flight entertainment which include all the new and best movies including games, magazines including Universe magazine. Swiss Business provides 2 pieces of baggage of 32 Kg or under for free. Similarly, they have priority check-in and boarding facilities. Comforting in-flight essentials are there for the passengers.
SWISS Economy Class
You will get more than your expectation in SWISS Economy Class. You can customize individual offers to create your own perfect trip at
SWISS Air Helpline. They have comfortable headrests for ensuring best possible comfort they can offer to their passenger. Another thing is that they can choose from various Veg and Non-Veg meals including several wines and spirits. For entertainment, they offer all the latest movies, documentaries and popular TV series.
SWISS Online Check-in
Say good-bye to long and time-consuming queue. SWISS Online Check-in facility is available which is open 23 hours before departure of the flight.
SWISS Baggage and Information (SWISS Air Helpline)
Carry-On: All your baggage should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. They should follow the below guideline:
- Baggage Allowance for Economy Class is 1 Bag per person.
- Baggage Allowance for First and Business Class passenger: 2 Bags per person
- Maximum Dimension of Baggage: 55cm X 40cm X 23cm (L+W+H)
- Maximum weight : 18lbs/8kg
For oversize, overweight or excess baggage fees, Give us a call directly at (833) 430-6398
SWISS Airline Pet Policy (SWISS Air Helpline)
They provide 3 methods for Domestic Pets:
- In passenger cabin
- In pressurized and environment controlled area
- Shipping as Cargo
Pets with the following qualification can travel in the passenger cabin:
- Pet can remain in its carrier under the seat for the entire flight
- Pet should be domestic Cat or Dog
- The Pet carrier should not weight more than 18lb/8kg.
- Pet should have all the necessary health documentation.