Airline Helpline is a very young and creative platform for people who want to find the best flight deals and travel economically with United Airlines. All one needs to do is call us at 1-877-391-6188. Thus, we are going to elaborate on United Airline Helpline and the best flight deals one can avail while flying with United Airlines. Thus, you have managed to get cheap air tickets, however before flying one should also understand the United Airlines Policies! Hence, below we are going to lay down some crucial policies of United Airlines
The carry on baggage and the checked-in baggage have different policies
Carry On Baggage
The passenger can carry one carry on bag and one personal item. The carry on should not exceed the below weight and dimensions
- Thus, 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm)
- Also, the bag should be able to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of the passenger
The Personal item also should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- 36 linear inches (16 x 11 x 8 in) or 89 centimeters (41 x 28 x 20 cm)
- Also should be able to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
Checked- baggage Policy
- Thus, one can carry 2 bags standard
- 62 inches or 157 cm (length * width * height)
- Also, maximum weight should be 23 kg
To know more about the fee structure for Bagage contact United Airline Helpline!
Infant Policy of United Airlines
The infant policy of United Airlines is very simple. One passenger can carry with them only one infant on the lap. Thus a seat will not have to be purchased. However, the airline should be informed in advance.
In case the same passenger is carrying with them more than one infant – then a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
Also, in case one is travelling international then a child will be charged 10% of the adult fare plus taxes. Nonetheless, if your child turns two while returning on his trip – a ticket will have to be purchased
Pet Policy of United Airlines
United Airlines pet policy allows one to travel with their pets. There are three ways by which one can travel with their pet – either in the passenger cabin, checked in as baggage or shipped as cargo.
There are certain restrictions to travel with the pet in the passenger cabin
- One can carry only domesticated dogs, cats or even household birds.
- The pet must be at any rate of 8 weeks old according to United Pet Policies.
- The pet should show no signs of aggressive behaviour and should be in the kennel throughout.
- You should also carry all the necessary health documents needed by the destination.
- Also, pets should be travelling on the same flight as their owner.
There are also certain requirements to transport your pet as checked baggage
- Again, only domesticated dogs, cats, and household birds, rabbits, hamsters are allowed.
- The pets should be at least 8 weeks old according United Pet Policies.
- The kennel should meet all the requirements.
- All the necessary health documents should be carried.
- Also, pets can travel as checked baggage on flights to/from Australia. Some exceptions may apply.
Transport Fee For Pets
As per the fee structure transport of pets in the cabin for travel within the US, Canada and US territories are $125 each way or if you want to change flights. It is essential for the kennel to also meet certain requirements. Some being it should be properly ventilated, be properly closed, and should have ample room for the animal to be comfortable.
Minor Policy of United Airlines
The minor policy of United Airlines Policies should also be understood. Those children who are between five to fifteen cannot travel alone and have to undertake the minor policy. It is compulsory for them. Those who are below 5 years are not allowed to travel alone unless they are accompanied by an adult.
There are some restrictions as well
- Those between 5 to 15 can travel on United Flights that are non stop or direct
- They cannot travel on connecting flights, however, they can travel on the last nonstop flight of the day
For minor assistance, one has to pay $150 each way. Thus, when you are making a booking with United Airline Helpline make sure to tell us the details of the minor so that the assistance is efficient and on time.
United Airlines policies
Thus, find the best flight deals with and understand the various United Airlines policies. These policies should be understood before you decide to purchase cheap airline deals with this airline. We hope that you have gained ample knowledge and that your journey is memorable.