WestJet Airline Helpline is a platform where one can avail not only cheap airline tickets and best discounted offers but also make changes like Flight Cancellations, Seat Up-Gradation, Flight Status and other issues including pet policy, minor policy, and much more. Thus, all one has to do is call WestJet Airline Helpline at 1-866-854-1804.
Thus, to know more about WestJet Airline, oned needs to learn about the flight cancellation. Hence, if one has booked their ticket and wants to cancel then you can call us and find the process being done easily. Nonetheless, if one has to cancel domestic travel then a cancellation fee of $200 plus the fare difference has to be paid. However, in case one has to cancel international travel then a fee of $300 plus the fare difference has to be paid.
Web check-in Process
Hence, the web check-in process is simple and easy. One can easily check-in online starting 24 hours and ending before the flight departs. One can use the online option if
- If the person has an electronic ticket and the first flight is on Westjet
- Nonetheless, one can access their reservation with the confirmation code, e-ticket number or their frequent flyer account
- Also, you should not be a special needs passenger
Apart from online check-In, one can also do mobile check-in, self-service kiosk check-In at the airport, Ticket counter check-in at the airport
|Check-in available as early as||24 hours before the flight departs||24 hours before the flight departs||Three hours before the flight departs|
|What is the domestic cut off time before scheduled departure||45 minutes||45 minutes||45 minutes|
|What is the International cut off time before scheduled departure||60 minutes||60 minutes||60 minutes|
Thus, one has availed the cheap airline tickets and now one is looking for the infant policy. There is some good news – passengers can carry an infant ( a child below two years of age) on their lap. A seat does not need to be bought. However, the airline should be informed in advance.
Also, on the other hand, if the same passenger is traveling with more than one infant, then a seat will have to be purchased for the second child.
Hence, If one is traveling internationally with their infant then they will be charged 10% of the adult fare plus taxes.
The pet policy of WestJet Airlines is simple and one carries the pet in the passenger cabin or check as baggage. If taking a pet in the passenger cabin then –
- Only domesticates dogs cats, rabbits, and birds are allows
- Also, the pet should be comfortable in the kennel throughout
- Nonetheless, the kennel should meet the requirements
- Also, pets should be 8 weeks old
- Therefore, the pet should have all the necessary health documents as needed by the destination
For pets to qualify as checked-baggage
- The pet should be a domesticated dog, cat, bird, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, and rabbit
- Pet should be comfortable in the kennel through the flight
- Also, should have all the necessary health document
Also, the Fee for animal in the passenger cabin is $50.00 CAD / $59.00 USD.
Carry On Baggage Policy
Thus, WestJet allows one carry on bag and one personal item
The Carry-on should not go beyond the following size and weight restrictions:
- 45 linear inches (21 x 15 x 9 in) or 114 centimeters (53 x 38 x 23 cm) including handles and wheels
- It should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Personal items should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- 35 linear inches (16 x 13 x 6 in) or 89 centimeters (41 x 33 x 15 cm)
- Also, should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
- Should carry 2 bags standard, up to 4 bags maximum
- Thus, 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length + width + height)
- Also, 23 kilograms should be the maximum weight
To know more about the fee structure associated with baggage call WestJet Airline Helpline
Various Seats and Classes
First Class is the most expensive out of the lot. This is also the most comfortable out of all the other seats and accommodations.
Thus, Business Class is of high quality and mainly purchased by business travelers. This class is also referred to as the executive clas
Premium Economy is slightly better than the Economy Class seating ( mainly due to greater distance between rows of seats)
Economy Class has basic accommodation and is purchased by leisure travelers.
Fly With WestJet Airline Helpline
Thus, Call WestJet Airline Helpline and find the best available deals and cheap airline tickets immediately. Not only does this platform help with the best offers but also changes such as Flight Cancellations, seat up-gradation and issues regarding the flight policies. We wish you a worthwhile and hassle-free journey!